SenSura® Click Urostomy Pouch
SenSura Click is a two-piece system with a mechanical coupling for extra reassurance
The pouch is fixed securely to thebaseplateby a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms that the pouch is locked securely to the baseplate
Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without the pouch having to be removed from thebaseplate.
The pouch can be removed from the SenSura double-layer baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
SenSura Click urostomy is available with a flat or convex SenSura and SenSura Xprobaseplate. The broad assortment consists of a range of baseplates with pre-cut or cut-to-fit hole sizes which can be customized, and transparent or opaque pouches in a variety of sizes.
Convex Light, for stomas that are difficult to manage
SenSura Clickbaseplateare available in Convex Light. The oval shape of the Convex Light baseplate is designed to help a stoma that is difficult to manage, for example a stoma that is flush, retracted, or located in a skin fold. It applies light and directed pressure on the peristomal skin to reduce the risk of leakage by allowing the stoma to protrude. Ask your enterostomal therapy nurse for more information about Convex Light.
The unique SenSura adhesive has two layers, designed to deliver the security needed to live everyday with confidence.
- Protection layer - protects the skin from stoma output
- Skin care layer - keeps skin healthy by absorbing excess moisture
SenSura Click urostomy has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion.
- Non-return valve - prevents the urine from washing over the stoma, reducing the risk of urinary infections.
- Soft tuck-away outlet - easy to use and can be tucked away when not in use. This prevents it from rubbing on your leg, offering more comfort and discretion.
- Multichambers - the pouch has been divided into chambers which spread the urine evenly within the pouch. This allows it to have a flat and discreet profile while reducing splashing sounds.
Our online self-assessment tool, BodyCheck, will help you figure out your current body profile and whether your body has changed significantly. It has suggestions for the right pouches and accessories for you.