Assura® pediatric drainable pouch
Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life.
Assura® pediatric 2-piece is a mechanical coupling with extra reassurance
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Smaller pouch sizes provide a pediatric-friendly pouching solution, which are available in transparent or opaque, and fit with Assura® pediatric baseplates.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to the skin
- Absorption of moisture from the skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
- Self-adhesive closing clip - a self-adhesive soft closing clip is supplied with the pouch, providing a closure system that is both secure and easy to use.
- Soft backing fabric - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breathe and dries quickly after a shower or swim.
- Odour-proof film - pouch is made from an odour-proof material.