Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life.
Assura® pediatric 2-piece is a mechanical coupling with extra reassurance
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Pediatric baseplates are small and flat in a child-friendly size, available with or without belt ears, and can be combined with small pediatric-sized drainable, closed or urostomy pouches. Alternatively, the Assura® pediatric baseplate can be used interchangeably with adult sized 40mm coupling Assura® or SenSura® pouches, for a broad array of pouching solutions.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
- Secure adherence to the skin
- Absorption of moisture from the skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation