Proper management of incontinence can put an end to the fear of experiencing a leak in public and help you return to your normal life.
Conveen® Optima is Coloplast’saward-winning male external catheter for men with urinary incontinence. Discreet, reliable and very easy to use, Conveen® is the preferred incontinence solution for a majority of patients.
Easy to apply
The double-grip strip ensures easy and smooth roll-out for a secure fit – even for nurses wearing gloves.
The anti-leakage system is designed to give you the best possible security.
The anti-leakage system consists of:
- a push ring with sure grip ribs for secure connection to the collecting bag
- an anti-kink bellow to stop kinks ensuring a free flow
- balanced adhesive for reliability while still being easy and painless to remove
The male external catheter is made of PSX silicone material, which is stretchy andbreathable allowing for a perfect fit.
The Conveen® Optima has a built-in ‘balanced’ adhesive, which means it is reliable and skin-friendly. It makes the external catheter fit securely to the penis and causes no skin irritations. Each external catheter can be worn for up to 24 hours.
The easy-to-open packaging is compact and discreet. Conveen® Optima comes in a compact lightweight plastic shell, which can be disposed of in the normal household waste.
A Conveen® solution is actually two products – a sheath worn over the penis connected to a bag worn on the leg. The high performance Conveen® Optima sheath is designed to keep you dry all day.
- Balanced adhesive that is reliable and skin-friendly
- Anti-kink bellows guarding against blockage
- Stretchy and breathable silicone for perfect fit and easy, painless removal
- Double-strip applicator
- Compact, discreet and convenient packaging
Finding the combination of urisheath and urine bag that suits your needs and lifestyle is important.
As Conveen® is a customizable solution we recommend that you answer a few questions to identify which sheath and bag will work best for you.